•L₣Ʀ• Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Setting Up A Fast Alert System-Discussion

3 posters

Go down

Setting Up A Fast Alert System-Discussion Empty Setting Up A Fast Alert System-Discussion

Post by kermit Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:26 am

Idea I was only wondering if it might be possible to make a sticky thread where the page was shortened or turned upside down (well at least short pages, so it wont take long to check the last post)...so we can alert in the event of an attack or war on a clan..or possibly a deluge of attacks on the district battles?

I haven't thought through it much yet--maybe you have? or someone else has an idea?

But...also... is there anyway to get a free shout box on here?

Having some type of instant or 'quick alert' would be a very important and handy feature.

kermit

Back to top Go down

Setting Up A Fast Alert System-Discussion Empty Re: Setting Up A Fast Alert System-Discussion

Post by Samurai Dan Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:34 am

Some forums i have seen there is an option to reverse th eorder you see posts but i have looked and it is not on this one, A shout box would be cool tho
Samurai Dan
Samurai Dan

Back to top Go down

Setting Up A Fast Alert System-Discussion Empty Re: Setting Up A Fast Alert System-Discussion

Post by Abayama Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:16 am

nice idea.
And yes is possible to sort reverse so newest post are first.

title suggestions for that thread?

Abayama
Admin

https://lfrclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kermit Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:52 am

I am going to sleep on it, ha, but so far all that comes to mind is an old Johnny Cash song called:

RING OF FIRE

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum